Registering your pharmacy for QCPP accreditation is easy - simply complete a registration form and follow the steps below, then we'll arrange your first accreditation assessment.
Steps to QCPP accreditation
- Register for QCPP accreditation by completing the QCPP Pharmacy Registration form
- Purchase a copy of the Australian Standard AS 85000:2011: Quality Care Pharmacy Standard - quality management system for pharmacies in Australia
- Access the QCPP Requirements Manual from Knowledge Hub (when you register for QCPP accreditation we will send you login details for Knowledge Hub)
- Review the 18 elements of the QCPP requirements
- Develop an operations manual by customising the sample policies, procedures and templates available in Knowledge Hub
- Complete our Assessment Guide checklist, to ensure you have all appropriate evidence ready for assessment
- Let us know that you are ready for your assessment, either by calling us on 1300 363 340 or emailing email@example.com. We will then advise our assessment partner, EY, that you are ready to arrange a date for your first on-site accreditation assessment.
Our Steps to Accreditation document provides more details on the process of getting ready for your first assessment.