Registering your pharmacy for QCPP accreditation is easy - simply complete a registration form and follow the steps below, then we'll arrange your first accreditation assessment.
Steps to QCPP accreditation
- Register your pharmacy for QCPP accreditation by completing the QCPP Pharmacy Registration form
- Register yourself on the QCPP Customer Portal using the Self-Nomination Form
- Once your access has been approved, visit the Quality Care 2020 Knowledge Hub to familiarise yourself with the Australian Standard 85000:2017 Quality Care Pharmacy Standard and the Quality Care 2020 Requirements
- Review the Five Domains of Quality in the Quality Care 2020 Requirements and develop policies and procedures to ensure your pharmacy is aligned with the Requirements
- Check the Remote Assessment Preparation Checklist and to prepare for an assessment
- Let us know that you are ready for your assessment, either by calling us on 1300 363 340 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then advise our assessment partner, EY, that you are ready to arrange a date for your first on-site accreditation assessment. The Communications Map provides more information on when you can expect to hear from us.