Support Tools and Forms
There are a number of resources available in this section of the website to support community pharmacies with getting and maintaining accreditation, PPI Implementation and general information about the program. Information about new resources will be added to the website as new resources become available.
- Brochures and guidelines - QCPP Refresher Training Guidelines, QCPP: An Overview, QCPP Visual Guidelines, Quality Tools for Excellence.
- Checklists : PPI Implementation Checklist, Maintenance Checklist, Steps to Accreditation Checklist.
- Excellence – QCPP’s bi-monthly newsletter which provides current information and guidelines on QCPP.
- Fast Track - provides examples of policies, procedures and templates that are designed to help you comply with the requirements of QCPP.
- Forms - Application for use of QCPP logo, Request a replacement Certificate or Window Decal, Pharmacy Registration Form, Change of Pharmacy Status Form, T1A Legal and Professional Obligations Declaration, Requirements Manual Order Form.
- Manuals and Folders - QCPP Requirements Manual, Operations Manual, Evidence Folder.
- Multimedia - QCPP Multimedia Tutorials, QCPP Community Service Agreement.
- Legislation – a non-definitive list of legislation that may affect pharmacy practice.
- PPI Resources and Tools - a suite of resources and tools to assist your pharmacy meet the requirements of the six Pharmacy Practice Incentive Priority Areas.